- In the first book, the author shares the breakthrough methods for stress-free performance that he has introduced to tens of thousands of people across the country. The author’s premise is simple: our productivity is directly proportional to our ability to relax. Only when our minds are clear and our thoughts are organized can we achieve effective productivity and unleash our creative potential. In the book, the author shows how to:* Apply the “do it, delegate it, defer it, drop it” rule to get your in-box to empty
* Reassess goals and stay focused in changing situations
* Plan projects as well as get them unstuck
* Overcome feelings of confusion, anxiety, and being overwhelmed
* Feel fine about what you’re not doing. From core principles to proven tricks, the book can transform the way you work, showing you how to pick up the pace without wearing yourself down.
- In the 2nd book, guided by famed marketing consultant and best-selling author, sales and marketing professionals save 80 percent of their time and money by zeroing in on the right 20 percent of their market — then apply 80/202 and 80/203 to gain 10X, even 100X the success. With a powerful 80/20 software tool (online, included with the book), sellers and marketers uncover how to slash time-wasters; advertise to hyper-responsive buyers and avoid tire-kickers; gain coveted positions on search engines; differentiate themselves from competitors and gain esteem in their marketplace. With the included tools they’ll see exactly how much money they’re leaving on the table, and how to put it back in their pockets. Sellers will identify untapped markets, high-profit opportunities and incremental improvements, gaining time and greater profit potential. Supported by online tools from the author, including a tool that helps you see invisible money, and a personal assessment that zeroes in on one’s natural selling assets, this timeless guide promises to change the game for seasoned and novice marketers and sellers.
- In the 3rd book, the author doesn’t want you to let common problems run you and your business. Get a grip and gain control with this book. Inside, you’ll discover simple yet powerful ways to run your company with more focus, growth and enjoyment. Based on years of real-world implementation, this book is a practical method for achieving the business success you have always envisioned.
- In the 4th book, Attorney and CPA Author targets the leading tax and business issues among small business owners and delivers a practical guide to the fundamental tax and legal conflicts faced by new and established entrepreneurs. Coached by the author, business owners are armed to seek out the right professionals relevant to their concerns, confidently ask the right questions, and, ultimately, save time, money, and potential heartache. Approaching each chapter the same way he approaches a client consult, the author delivers topic- or question-specific solutions illustrating each critical business matter with entertaining, real-world examples to educate flustered business owners, who are then presented with varied, clearly defined solutions and next steps for moving forward. Each “consultation” offers tools such as assessment quizzes, valuable details to know, possible pitfalls and deceptions, what strategies should always be practiced, and what new strategies or tactics are worth considering.
- In the 5th book, no matter your goals, this book offers a proven framework for improving–every day. The author is one of the world’s leading experts on habit formation, reveals practical strategies that will teach you exactly how to form good habits, break bad ones, and master the tiny behaviors that lead to remarkable results.If you’re having trouble changing your habits, the problem isn’t you. The problem is your system. Bad habits repeat themselves again and again not because you don’t want to change, but because you have the wrong system for change. You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems. Here, you’ll get a proven system that can take you to new heights. Learn how to:
* make time for new habits (even when life gets crazy);
* overcome a lack of motivation and willpower;
* design your environment to make success easier;
* get back on track when you fall off course… and much more.This book will reshape the way you think about progress and success, and give you the tools and strategies you need to transform your habits–whether you are a team looking to win a championship, an organization hoping to redefine an industry, or simply an individual who wishes to quit smoking, lose weight, reduce stress, or achieve any other goal.